Putt Wishes First Event Details
April 26, 2021 | Greystone Golf & Country Club | Shotgun Start at Noon
Join us for the first-ever Greystone golf tournament benefiting the wish kids of Make-A-Wish Alabama:
Turn your next 18-hole adventure into an opportunity to make wishes come true for Alabama children with critical illnesses waiting on a wish. By playing and sponsoring this soon-to-be-annual event, your company will enjoy these benefits and more:
• Opportunity to align with local charity with national brand recognition
• Tax credit for your sponsorship
• Employee and customer engagement
Access to Premier,
Private Golf Course
Golfing for a great,
About Make-A-Wish® Alabama
Make-A-Wish Alabama’s Impact:
Make-A-Wish Alabama’s mission is to create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. Through the support of local donors like you, they have:
• Granted more than 1,000 wishes since 2012
• Served children in all 67 Alabama counties
• Impacted thousands of wish families, volunteers, and supporters through our mission
All dollars raised in Alabama help grant Alabama wishes!
Who is Braxton Weidman?
ESPN GameDay video by Tom Rinaldi
Tom Rinaldi details how a phone call last week between Nick Saban and 8-year-old Alabama fan Braxton Weidman, who was recently told he has a brain tumor, helped inspire Najee Harris’ 5-TD performance.